Sunday, August 19, 2007

Israel to give up Temple Mount?

FROM WND'S JERUSALEM BUREAU
Israel to give up Temple Mount?
Palestinians say no agreement unless Olmert forfeits holiest site in Judaism

Posted: August 17, 2007

By Aaron Klein
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

*************

I know from firsthand experience how Muslims deny Christians the right to pray upon the Temple Mount. I was taken into "protective custody" to save me from militant Muslims for merely trying to read my Bible and pray in peace upon the site of the holy temples. Later I was deported from Israel for highlighting the plight of the Temple Mount under Nazi-Muslim occupation on trumped up charges that were later reduced to another fabrication: "visa violation."
May the Israelis, Jews and Christians worldwide, stand up for our religious rights upon the Temple Mount and refuse to be dhimmis.
David Ben-Ariel
Toledo, Ohio


No comments: