Thursday, July 12, 2007

Senate Chamber polluted by alien Hindu prayer

Three Removed From Senate During Hindu Prayer
Washington (CNSNews.com) - Three Christian protestors were removed from the U.S. Senate chamber’s observation gallery Thursday when they disrupted the morning prayer -- being delivered for the first time in history by a Hindu chaplain. The demonstrators prayed for forgiveness from Jesus Christ for “betraying” the Christian tradition...
****
"FORSAKE HINDUISM!" is what our Great Creator God, the God of Israel, the God of the Bible, strongly impressed upon my mind, as forcible as if somebody had taken a brand with those words on it and applied it to my forehead.
I had been kneeling in prayer, pleading with God to reveal to me whether or not I was truly being enlightened or deceived by the foreign religion I was heavily involved with and I received my answer in a most unexpected way!
How appalling that an alien Hindu prayer and unclean Hindu chaplain has polluted the Senate chamber! As a former Hindu, I thank God for those three witnesses who testified by word and in deed that only Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior!
May our people and politicians remember America's Hebrew roots and the United States' biblical responsibilities before we're exiled to foreign lands for our idolatry and immorality.

No comments: